3rd Annual Blendfest
The weekend’s events include blend-themed events including the Grand Tasting, Winemaker Dinner (sold out) and two Blending Seminars that will please both Bordeaux and Rhone variety lovers.
- Mini Stuffed Portobellos with Kale and Finished with Pesto and Aged Cheddar
- Mini Ceviche Tostada with Shrimp and Mango and a Chipotle Crema
- Smoked Brisket on Bruschetta with a Pomegranate Reduction and Topped with Fried Onions
- Pork and Persimmon Skewers with a Red Wine BBQ Sauce
Become a winemaker for a day! Join winemakers for a fun two-session blending seminar and lunch at the Cavalier Oceanfront Resort in San Simeon! Working in teams, guests choose to create their own Bordeaux-style (led by members of the CAB Collective) or Rhone-style blend (led by members of the Paso Robles Rhone Rangers).
Session 1: Blend Bordeaux varieties (e.g, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Petit Verdot) with winemakers from the Paso Robles Cab Collective.
Session 2: Blend Rhone varieties (e.g., Syrah, Grenache, Mourvedre) with winemakers from the Paso Robles Rhone Rangers. (Sold Out)
- Smoked Pulled Pork or Tri-Tip
- Sweet Beans
- Spicy Carolina Coleslaw
- Green Salad
- Garlic Bread