Lovingly cared for since 2004, this 3Bed, 2Bath single level home built in 1943 has been tastefully updated while maintaining its historic character. The symmetric front facade boasts a rebuilt front porch with original redwood pillars. A glass paned front door opens to the living room featuring a wall of south-facing windows, refinished hardwood floors, cove ceilings, a wood burning fireplace with original tile surround and an arch leading to the dining room. The east-facing kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, concrete countertops, slate floors and across a breakfast bar opens to the dining room with original built-in corner cabinets. An original 1940’s bathroom with separate shower and tub alcoves on the west side of the home is flanked by two nicely sized bedrooms. The master bedroom has an abundance of natural light, opens to a backyard deck and has an en suite bath with glass tile, custom floating vanity, marble counter and glass sink. A nicely-sized 3rd bedroom/den comes with wainscoting, built in closet and is located adjacent to kitchen. Backyard features include a Japanese garden, wisteria trellis, Ipe deck, jacuzzi, brick patio and fountains. 8’ Corten steel perimeter fencing and mature trees creates a tranquil and private space to relax or entertain. A detached 2-car garage with separate workshop is located at the rear of the property behind a tropical shade garden. Other recent improvements include aluminum clad Marvin windows, new wall insulation and exterior stucco, custom milled woodwork, extensive re-plumbing and new forced air furnace. This magnificent home in the historic Norton addition is just two blocks from Meadow Park, a short distance to downtown and is in immaculate condition for its next owner.
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Single Level Home
- 1,603 square feet of Living Space
- Built in 1943 within established neighborhood
- 7,500 square foot parcel with mature landscaping
- Immaculately maintained with historic charm
- Included Jacuzzi next to a Japanese Garden
- Private backyard with 8’ corten steel fencing
- Brick driveway and walkways
- Wisteria trellis, fountains and potted plants included
- Detached historic 2-car garage with workshop.
- Refinished hardwood flooring and cove ceilings
- Aluminum clad Marvin windows and doors
- New Rinnai on-demand water heater
- Wood burning fireplace with original tiles
- Stainless steel appliances included in sale!
- Concrete kitchen counters with breakfast bar
- Large bedrooms with historic built-in cabinetry
- Spacious feeling with connected rooms
- New forced air furnace
- Newer wall insulation and exterior stucco
For more information, contact Graham Updegrove at 805-459-1865 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CalBRE # 01873454
|Address||670 Woodbridge Street, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401|
|Property Type||Single Family Residential|
|Garage||2 Car Garage|
|Listing Agent||Graham Updegrove|