Like-new 2Bed, 2Bath second floor condo in a convenient location. This condo features an open concept floorpan with an abundance of natural light. The kitchen features granite slab counters, stainless steel appliances, pantry and a large breakfast bar overlooking the dining/living area. A spacious master bedroom opens onto a balcony with mountain views while the en-suite bath features tiled floors, dual vanities, soaking tub and walk-in closet. The guest bedroom comes with a built-in desk and is adjacent to the hallway bath. Other features include plantation shutters, high ceilings, indoor laundry room, detached single car garage, air conditioning and an east facing balcony off the main living area. Located next to Broad Street Village, this condo allows quick access to groceries, restaurants, coffee and a community park. Refrigerator, washer and dryer included in the sale. Well-priced, clean and ready for a new owner. Come see it today!
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Second Floor Condo
- 1,200 square feet of Living Space
- Built in 2007 within Broad Street Village Community
- Two balconies to take in the views
- Near restaurants, a coffee shop and wine bar
- Around the corner from neighborhood shopping center
- Refrigerator, washer and dryer included in sale!
- Tiled flooring in kitchen and baths
- Tall ceilings with ceiling fan in living room
- Spacious master bedroom with balcony
- Master bath with dual vanities and walk in closet
- Interior laundry room with storage space
- Granite slab countertops
- Lots of cabinet space
- Dual Pane windows
For more information, contact Graham Updegrove at 805-459-1865 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CalBRE # 01873454
|Address||3591 Sacramento Drive #212, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401|
|Property Type||Single Family Residential|
|Garage||1 Car Garage|
|Listing Agent||Graham Updegrove|